Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: and I thought gotz only makes dolls!...

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar
    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B0007PB12Y
    and it's so hard to believe they once made American Girl dolls!

    eek!

    and at that price... never!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They've been around for at least 10 years and in German are called 'My Model' (new High-German as we say [img]wink.gif[/img] ) - comes in two sizes. I've always thought they're awful and a waste of money.

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Not to mention, ugly! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had one of the Barbie heads when I was a little girl. It was actually quite fun. DD has a Cinderella one somewhere at the bottom of her toy chest - she's not interested in styling hair (which is why I get to style all her AG's hair).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •